The INDUS department of legal engineering is specialised in the development of the security management of the facilities.
We have specialists in the following fields:
General for the premises:
- Environmental permits/environmental licences/activity licences
- Registration of industrial premises
- Self-protection plan
- Health registration
Audit and technical-legal consultancy:
- Technical-legal audit of the premises and regulated industrial facilities.
- Establishment of the program for adhering to regulations.
- Preparation of the file of administrative permits.
- Implementation of the tool for the telematic management of the file.
- Management of the file of permits and periodical reviews.
- Warning service, and update of new regulations
- Pressurised equipment
- Thermal building services for the purposes of comfort
- Low voltage electrical building services
- High voltage electrical supply
- Refrigerating installations
- Flammable gas installations
- Storage of chemical products
- Fire protection building services
- Oil supply
- Lifting devices
- Serious accidents
- Discharge of waste waters
- Waste management
- Potential atmospheric contaminants
- Prevention of legionellosis
- Soil pollution
- Environmental responsibility